“Will you be traveling for business or pleasure?”
1. Expectation: Exciting travel to glamorous places.
3. Expectation: Breezing through airport security because you’ve carefully perfected your routine.
Reality: Sike, you’re stuck behind someone who hasn’t been on a plane for 15 years.
4. Expectation: Getting lots of work done from the comfort of business class.
Reality: Getting your knees crushed for a six-hour flight.
5. Expectation: Arriving to your destination looking fly in your perfectly pressed suit.
Reality: Wrinkled suit and a coffee stain on your shirt.
6. Expectation: A rental car that would make James Bond jealous.
Reality: PT Cruiser.
7. Expectation: Fancy dinners at fine establishments.
Reality: Gross fast food for every meal.
8. Expectation: Weeklong stay in a five-star hotel.
9. Reality: 24 hours in a questionable motel.
10. Expectation: You won’t be affected by jet lag.
11. Reality: There is a reason they’re called red eyes.
12. Expectation: Relaxing in your hotel bath.
Reality: Quick, cold showers in between meetings.
13. Expectation: Having the most productive meeting ever.
14. Expectation: Nothing will go wrong as long as you perfectly plan out your trip.
15. Reality: All of your flights are inexplicably delayed and there’s nothing you can do about it.
16. Expectation: You’ll have so many airline miles, you can go anywhere.
Warner Brothers Pictures
17. Reality: The last thing you want to do in your free time is get on another plane.
18. Expectation: Free Wi-Fi in your hotel room.
Reality: Haha, yeah right.